Assists in the management of warehouse inventory, including daily receipt, shipment, moving and accessible storage of tools and materials.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Valid state driver’s license and satisfactory driving history
• Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire date
• Ability to operate forklift safely and proficiently (along with documentation confirming forklift operator training or must obtain within 30 days of hire, prior to any forklift operation)
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Undeterred by heights and adverse climate conditions
• Basic knowledge of/familiarity with electrical parts and power tools