Assist the MEC Systems team in the bidding, planning and execution of projects, service calls and work orders for all the various disciplines within the group including Building Automation Controls, Security and Service.
• High School diploma or GED required
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Project Management or related field desirable; OR at 3-5 years equivalent experience in project management or similar role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
• Able to successfully and efficiently balance competing duties and priorities.
• Strong communications skills, verbal and written
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Flexibility to successfully adapt to and embrace change (including adjustments to processes and procedures) as the company grows and adjusts to market conditions.